GOD IS GOOD!

Wow, it's been so long since I posted I don't know where to start. Funny thing is I've been going through alot lately and had to read my previous posts to get a little inspiration. I guess that is the reason I started this blog, to be inspiring to others. I think something that most people may not realize is that people that seek to inspire others often need a little inspiration themselves. Each and every one of us has our own cross to bear, our own stumbling blocks to overcome, our own hinderances to recognize and dismiss. Funny thing is them little devils can sneak up on you, and before you know it you've been blindsided. Good news is we have God's Word to help us through those rough times, and if we're lucky we have sincere praying people in our lives that will interceed for us.

Romans 8:28 (KJV), says, "And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose."

Romans 8:28 (NIV) says, "And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose."

So eventhough I may be going through some things right now, they will work out for my good just as the Word of God says.

God be merciful unto us, and bless us; and cause his face to shine upon us (Psalm 67:1)
Love, Hannah

Comments

Popular Posts