A LITTLE INSPIRATION!!!!

With all that is going on in the world it is good to know that we have Jesus on our side. Now don't get me wrong we will have to deal with different trial, tribulations, circumstances, and situations. However, we have victory over all things that may come our way, if we trust and believe in Jesus. King David said in Psalm37:25 "I have been young, and now am old; yet have I not seen the righteous forsaken, nor his seed begging bread." I don't know about you but to me this is great news.

Through Christ Jesus, we are the righteous! We are more than conquerors! (Romans 8:37) If only we had the mindset of Christ and took hold of what had been given to us by God our Father. We must walk in our dominion, in our authority, in the power given us by our creator!!!!!

Love, Hannah

Comments

Popular Posts